2019年1月24日木曜日

BR:11 Munity on the Bountly

'You see, we aren't going to kill you,' Christian said. 'You can live on that, for a week or two.' 'But why are you doing this, Christian?' Bligh shouted angrily. 'I'm your captain - and your friend!' 'No you're not! Not now!' Christian said. 'Don't you understand? I'm in hell, with you here on this ship!'

In this story, the friendship between two men was over. At first, the captain of the Bounty, Bligh was hated by some sailors. So they pulled him out of bed and take him up on deck. He tried to run, but a sailor held a knife to his neck. Christian, I mentioned above had been a friend with Bligh but his colossally accumulated frustration to Bligh exploded. I became very sad because I thought their friendship might strong. Bligh carried out his responsibility as the captain after he was given up on by his company. I think it is great.


Vicary, Tim. (1994). Mutiny on the Bounty. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿